Need help completing your FAFSA form? We are here to help you!
This year we're hosting several virtual FAFSA Pop-Up Saturdays to help you complete your application. Our Financial Aid experts will be available to help you. Please note: You will be sent the Zoom link the day prior to your event.
- Saturday, November 20: Virtual Event from 10 am-3 pm
- Saturday, December 18: Virtual Event from 10 am-3 pm
- Saturday, January 15: Virtual Event from 10 am-3 pm
- Saturday, February 19: Virtual Event from 10 am-3 pm
- Saturday, March 19: Virtual Event from 10 am-3 pm
Some of the information you may need to complete your application:
- Student and Parent (if applicable) Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) - (FAFSA filers)
- Student and Parent (if applicable) Social Security number
- If not a US citizen, your A-number (if you are an eligible noncitizen)
- Parent's federal income tax return from tax year 2020
- Records of untaxed income (such as child support, TANF, interest income, veterans non-education benefits, Social Security benefits)
- Student's 2020 federal income tax return, or evidence of income earned (W-2 form or pay records)
- Bank account records or statements
- Records of stocks, bonds, or investments
- Business records
We will see you there!