Join us on Tuesday, November 10, 9am-10:30am during National Apprenticeship Week
We'll focus on four industries offering apprenticeship programs in Massachusetts:
- Health Care
Our panelists include:
- Patrick Mitchell,Director, Apprenticeship Expansion & Work-Based Learning, MA Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development
- Liz Skidmore,Business Representative/Organizer, North Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters; Co-Convenor, The Policy Group on Tradeswomen’s Issues (Construction)
- Jason Pacheco, Manager of Workforce Planning, Baystate Health (Health Care)
- John Kennedy,Manager, Valve Technology Center, Neles USA Inc. (Manufacturing)
- Kristen Lemire,Director, Digital Delivery, Customer Outreach & Marketing, National Grid (Technology)
Our moderator is Mark Bilotta, CEO of MassEdCO.
Our targeted audience includes school counselors, education advisors and all those who advise high school students and adults on postsecondary education plans.
For registration information, click here.
This webinar is supported in part by MEFA and in partnership with the Massachusetts Executive Office of Education, Massachusetts Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development and the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce.